COLEwebdev offers management services for Google AdWords.Â AdWords allows small businesses to place advertisements alongside Google Search Results and are charged on a cost-per-click basis.
Our management services include:
- Campaign Setup
- Keyword Research
- Ad Creation
- Landing Page Creation
- Ongoing Management (bid adjustment)
AdWords is a great product, and is the single largest source of revenue for Google.Â What this means for the small businesses owner or entrepeneur is that proper management of your campaign is vital.Â It’s very easy to setup a campaign, activate auto-pilot and massively overspend.Â Our approach follows these key fundamentals:
- Target the right keywords:Â Keywords and phrases need to have enough inventory (# of searches) and the right competition level to make them worth targeting.
- Optimized landing pages:Â Visitors who click your ad need to be delivered to a relevant page with a clear call to action.Â This keeps costs down, and increases the chance of a conversion.
- Active bid management:Â Overpaying for clicks is common, and adjusting bid amounts on a regular basis helps avoid this, and other problems.
- Performance reporting: The last part of a winning AdWords strategy is reporting, or tracking the success (or not) of your campaign, ad groups, ads and keywords.
COLEwebdev can help you navigate this powerful service, and keep you from overspending your marketing dollars.
Inquire about AdWords