No other ad network offers the kind of micro-targeting, and scope of Facebook which makes it worthy of your attention and marketing budget. Through the use of custom audiences, you can reach new, and more of your existing customers.
The real power of Facebook is it’s unrivaled ability to offer very specific demographic data that you can use to target your ads. Also unique is Facebook’s ability to find more people, like your existing fans and customers.
- Your Fans: Facebook has reduced dramatically the number of posts users see from businesses. Facebook ads lets you reach a larger share of your existing fan base.
- Lookalike Fans: Facebook can find more people, that “look like” your fans, or in other words, have similar demographic data.
- Website Visitors: You can target people (on Facebook) who have visited your website in the last 180 days.
- Customers / Newsletter Subscribers: You can upload a customer email list and have Facebook advertise to these people, and other people like them.
- Custom: Target by age, gender, location, education, hobbies, relationship status, job title… you name it, Facebook has demographic data on it. Custom audiences allow you to create infinite combinations of criteria.
Learn more about Facebook Audiences: https://www.facebook.com/business/ads/ad-targeting
Start small, and simple. Facebook Ads can easily overwhelm and it’s smart to start with a lean, broadly targeted, and inexpensive campaign to learn the fundamentals before you start to get aggressive.